Ward off thieves from stealing your bike from residential, commercial and apartment garages - bike thieves favourite hunting ground.
A major reason why bike theft has flourished is due to thieves having little fear that the bikes they steal will be identified as stolen.
The Bike Vault Warning sign with a scannable QR code sends a clear message to thieves that your bike/s are protected by the Australian Bike Vault and if stolen they will become one of the most identifiable stolen bikes in Australia!
When scanned the QR code opens a Letter to Bike Thieves, detailing the consequences of stealing a bike protected by rthe Australian Bike Vault. To read the letter click here
INCLUDED IN PURCHASE
- Corflute warning sign - 210 mm square
- Four cable ties
- Donation to Reward Scheme
**BUNDLE WITH A BIKE ID KIT+ AND SAVE**
The sign is supplied with four pre-drilled holes, so it can be cable tied to a storage cage. Alternatively, the sign can be fixed with builders adhesive/double-sided tape (not supplied) to a solid structure. If you do not want pre-drilled holes in the sign, please let us know in the checkout instruction box provided, when your order the sign.
HOW YOUR PURCHASE HELPS
- By purchasing the Bike Vault Warning sign, you are not only warding off thieves from stealing your bike, you are also helping to support and expand the Australian Bike Vault and the FREE and proven services we provide to the cycling community and police in Australia to counter bike theft.
- The more thieves that see the Bike Vault Warning sign and learn about the Australian Bike Vault, the greater impact we will have to reduce bike theft.
- $1.00 from your purchase is set aside for our reward scheme to encourage innocent purchasers of stolen bikes to hand them in and to reward the Good Samaritans who help us to recover stolen bikes.
To learn about the Australian Bike Vault and how we help, click on the links below: