LACKING BIKE ID AIDS BIKE THEFT!
Thieves steal and sell stolen bikes with little fear of the bikes being identified as stolen and some alter and remove the frame serial number in an attempt to de-identify the bike.
THE BIKE ID KIT PROVIDES A SOLUTION!
The BIKE ID KIT is a sophisticated bike identification system providing 20 points of OVERT, COVERT, STEALTH and ONLINE identification and protection to your whole bike - not just the frame!
BUY 2 + BIKE ID KITS & SAVE
The BIKE ID KIT INCLUDES:
- BIKE VAULT SHIELD - To ward off potential thieves and let them know your bike is protected by the Australian Bike Vault.
- BIKE ID - High Bond Tamper Evident Security label set with:
- Unique Bike ID
- Ghost ID - UV Trace*
- QR and Data Matrix Codes = Safe / Stolen / For Sale
- Pin Code Digitally Locking your Unique ID to your Bike
- Ability to store 20 ID photographs in your Vault when registering
- Lifetime FREE Registration
**Bonus $50 Discount on Insurance**
INCLUDED FREE BIKE VAULT BENEFITS:
- Date Stamped Log Book
- Mark For Sale - Registration Report
- Registration Transfer
- Access to all BIKE VAULT services, tools and support when a bike is stolen
- Search Stolen, Police Recovered and For Sale Bikes
BIKE VAULT SHIELD - Durable brushed silver laser engraved acrylic label.
BIKE ID - Security label pack consists of (19) highly durable, tamper evident, high bonding security labels with a special *UV Trace adhesive - learn more below.
BIKE ID LABEL - A High bond tamper evident security label with *UV Trace - Ghost ID and a QR code that can be easily scanned using a mobile phone to determine if your bike is listed as SAFE or STOLEN.
MINI ID - Eight (8) small ID labels for applying to discreet/hidden areas on the bike. The serial numbers can be searched on the Australian Bike Vault database to verify your bikes status - SAFE or STOLEN.
MINI DATA MATRIX - Eight (8) mini Data Matrix labels coded to your bike, for discreet application to your bike components.
GHOST ID - Two (2) laser cut serial number labels, which after appropriate application and removal, leave a UV Trace (UVT) - detectable serial number. Note: GHOST ID - *UVT will not perform on all surfaces, read further below.
Ghost ID highlighted using a black light torch.
*UV TRACE (UVT) - The BIKE ID security label set has a special acrylic adhesive compound impregnated with fluorescence molecules that are designed to penetrate into the surface coat of painted/clear coat substrates and leave a UV-detectable trace. Ghost ID is highlighted by a black light torch when the label removed is removed from a suitable surface and after appropriate application.
- UVT is used by major automotive manufacturers for VIN identification protection.
- Some painted and lacquered surfaces may resist the UVT.
- UVT will not perform on e-coat surfaces and uncoated aluminium, steel and carbon fibre.
- Best results are found after 14 days of application.
- The UVT mark left by the adhesive is just outside the visible light spectrum. In some combinations of light, angle of reflection and component colour may cause the mark to be visible.
**INSURANCE DISCOUNT - $50 Insurance discount applies to new Bikesure Pro Home Insurance policies purchased 31 Dec 2018. Terms and conditions apply, full details on Bikesure Promo Card inside Reg Kit.
LOCK YOUR BIKE ID - Register your bike for FREE on the Australian Bike Vault database and lock your unique ID to your bike. In the event, your bike is stolen police can be assigned your bike and view your hidden non-public photographs to aid in identifying and recovering your bike.
HOW YOUR PURCHASE HELPS
By purchasing the BIKE ID KIT you are not only securing your bikes identity, you are also helping to support and expand the Australian Bike Vault and the FREE and proven services we provide to the cycling community and police in Australia to counter bike theft.
The more thieves that learn about the Australian Bike Vault, the greater impact we will have to reduce bike theft.
$2.00 from your purchase of the BIKE ID KIT is set aside for our bike specific Reward Program to encourage innocent purchasers of stolen bikes to hand them in and to reward the Good Samaritans who help us to recover stolen bikes.
To learn about the Australian Bike Vault and how we help, click on the links below: